with a focus on the technology, media and telecoms sectors.
When things go wrong you need experts who will listen and provide help.
At Holborn, we can resolve your disputes whether these are:
- before the Singapore Courts
- subject to arbitration; or
- subject to mediation or other alternative dispute resolution processes.
When your business needs to grow, expand or change we are here to help.
From company formation through fund raising to mergers and acquisitions we
provide Singapore law support to you. We can work with a leading associated
international corporate and commercial practice on major regional
transactions for you.
No business today can avoid regulation.
We can help you with navigating Singapore regulations, including dealing with:
- the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) for investments into Singapore;
- the Singapore Infocomm Development Agency (IDA) on matters including telecoms licensing and compliance;
- the Singapore Media Development Agency (MDA) on matters including content regulation and media licensing;
- the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) with respect to data protection and privacy regulation;
- the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on financial services regulation including managing technology risk, outsourcing and cloud.